Men are very keen to use testosterone supplements due to the benefits that come with increasing your testosterone levels. Although many manufacturers have tried to perfect a formula to boost testosterone levels. So many have failed, but still continue to pass off their supplement as the real deal with false claims of success, even though it’s doomed to fail.
The Nugenix supplement claims their unique formula is successful and can improve your levels of free testosterone. Bodybuilders and most middle aged men know that increasing your levels of available testosterone will enhance levels of performance, muscle growth and stamina.
These benefits are especially favoured among bodybuilders because they gain muscle mass and strength at a much quicker pace. Nugenix is also targeting men over 35 due to their testosterone levels significantly becoming low! This is most noticeable in libido, weight gain and reduced strength levels. Therefore, reversing the effects of low testosterone will have the opposite effect on libido, strength and muscle growth.
What is Nugenix?
Nugenix is claimed to be an all in one naturally boosting testosterone supplement, formulated and sold by a company called GNC. GNC have a wide variety of supplements and a long history of supplementation products. Their products are generally successful and very well known within the industry. This because they have been active in the supplement industry for many years!
Benefits of using Nugenix
Benefits of using this supplement is ultimately to improve testosterone levels. We all know that men over 35 start losing their testosterone levels at a rate of 1/2% a year. Using Nugenix is claimed to turn these statistics around for the better and better your levels of testosterone.
Ingredients Used In Nugenix
Here is the full list of ingredients used in formulating Nugenix. Each ingredient listed below has been researched for clinical evidence and effects on testosterone. Ingredients are a great way to evaluate if a supplement can live up to expectations and manufacturers claims.
- Zinc – Used to break down proteins while improving your immune system. Zinc is needed for a healthy level of testosterone clinical results. But does not actually improve levels, but plays a more of a supportive role!
- Vitamin B6 and B12 – Important for your bodies general health and is beneficial for blood flow and the production blood cells.
- L-citrulline – Non essential amino acid that improves blood flow. Studies show that consuming L-citrulline increase your bodies production of nitric oxide. L-citruline trials shows some positive effects on erectile dysfunction, but more studies need to be carried out.
- Testofen – Has mixed research on increasing testosterone, medical journals suggest more investigation is needed.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Clinical evidence is negative with more studies being carried out.
Nugenix uses Gelatin which is NOT suitable for vegetarians. Some of the ingredients above show some medical evidence of testosterone boosting, but far from conclusive!
Side Effects Caused By Nugenix
Nugenix does have an unusual long list of side effects compared to other supplements in this market. The list of side effects caused by Nugenix are as follows:
- Stomach aches, cramps and abdominal pains
- Headaches, dizziness and vomiting
- Constipation, diarrhoea and flatulence
For most users who suffer from no underlying health complications, Nugenix is a fairly safe product. If you do suffer from any health conditions then we advise you to consult a health professional before using.
Nugenix Reviews From Users
I am 45 and wanted to increase my testosterone levels for obvious reasons. The first few days were fine, but over the next week I experienced stomach cramps and vomiting. continuing using Nugenix I found that side effects had relieved but nothing much in the way of better libido or energy! Martin M.
Overall Nugenix Opinion
Nugenix has some small evidence to back up their claims of increasing a users testosterone levels. User reviews are very mixed with some claiming to have experienced better libido and performance. Our final opinion on the Nugenix brand is that its a mediocre product. Be wary of the side effects as they can become very uncomfortable!
Product Name: Nugenix
Product Description: Testosterone Booster